GetAcceptd 411: for Teachers or Parents (on behalf of students)
STEP ONE: Decide whether you (teacher) or your students’ parents are going to complete the registrations for fall events.
TIP: Because the video, score upload, application and payments are all done at this site, it makes sense to allow your students’ parents (or your older students) to complete their own registrations.
STEP TWO: Either the teacher or the parent must create an ACCOUNT with GetAcceptd. This short video 4-minute video is extremely helpful. Please watch this first, as it will probably answer your questions. Please send this link to your students’ parents so they can watch the video prior to submitting their applications.
How to Create a Parent or Teacher Account: https://support.getacceptd.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004540706-Parent-Teacher-Account
Log in under your account and go to the Austin District Music Teachers Association landing page on GetAcceptd.
To find the ADMTA page on GetAcceptd:
Select the festival you wish to register for and follow the prompts to complete the process. You will need:
- Your ADMTA teacher’s name, address, email and phone number
- The correct titles of your performance pieces and the composer’s names of each
- Scanned copies of the scores for each piece with measures numbered
- Your performance videos
Please remember/Encourage your students and families
- Do not wait until the last minute to upload videos and scores.
- Registration applications can be worked on and saved to come back to before submitting the final application.