2016-2017 TMTA SA Ensemble Award Winners
Local Chair submits entries to state. Entry fee: $25.00
See non-TMTA teachers and student fees in TMTA handbook.
Non-ADMTA member teacher pays double student entry fees.
This committee organizes student participation in ensembles at the state convention in June.
- Rehearsals start 4 to 6 weeks before convention.
- Music must be memorized.
- Participants must pass the appropriate theory test.
- Contact the chair to request a form for entering students.
- A fee of $25.00 per student must be made payable to ADMTA and sent to ADMTA, P.O. Box 163283, Austin, TX 78716 by the deadline as set by chair. Please contact Flossie Young for the date these checks should be mailed.
- The following information must be included on the form and mailed to the chair. (Send no checks to the chair.)
- Teacher’s name, telephone number, and email.
- Student’s name, address, grade in school, theory test level, and email.
- Fall theory score or indicate that the spring test was taken.
- Duet choice and part (primo or secondo), if known.
2018 ENSEMBLE REPERTOIRE will be announced in the newsletter by November and posted in several weekly email Student Events announcements.