NOTE: Due to the closing of UT and shelter-in-place order in effect in the area, the format of this event has changed for the Spring 2021. Registration for this event will be through GetAcceptd, and students will submit their performances by video.
The ADMTA Executive Board has decided to proceed with this event virtually, but the format will remain consistent with the previous PRE-COVID format. Students will still have the opportunity to perform their prepared repertoire, submit performances by video and will be eligible for 1st place, 2nd place or Honorable Mention awards in each grade level. Grades with larger number of entrants may be separated into more than one group. If grades are split into 2 groups, each group will be given separate awards.
- The deadlines for all submissions will be 12:00pm (Noon) on Wednesday, April 21. The registration /application is done all in one place—in GETACCEPTD, where you can register, pay, and upload your videos and scores all by the deadline of April 21.
- The entry fee will be ($40.00).
- The repertoire requirements are at the teacher’s discretion, but MUST include at least two pieces from different style periods, and one piece MUST be from the Baroque or Classical period.
This is a grade level event and is open to pianists, singers or instrumentalists in grades 9-12. Students must enter at their grade level (cannot enter above or below grade level.
- In each grade level, entrants are allotted 15 minutes maximum for grades 9-10, and 20 minutes maximum for grades 11-12 for their performance.
- The chosen repertoire may exceed the time limit, but the judge has discretion to stop the video performer at the expiration of the time limit without penalty.
- The program is at the discretion of the entrant, but MUST include at least two pieces from different style periods. One piece MUST be from the Baroque or Classical periods.
- Pieces programmed should be within the time limits. If a program exceeds the time limits, the judge may stop the performance, but the performer will not be penalized.
- Concerto Performances are not permitted.
- Repeats are left to the discretion of entrant.
- All pieces MUST be memorized.
To edit a registration, click on the registration's Edit link, then after the page re-loads, the Register tab. To delete a registration, click on the registration's Delete link, then OK in the confirmation popup. Please note that registrations cannot be edited after the grace period. If any problems, please contact email@example.com by the end of the grace period.