Location: UT-Austin, Butler School of Music
Students of member teachers: $20. Students of non-member teachers: $40 plus $50 non-member teacher fee
Student receives: Critique, Certificate & Ribbon
To complete registration see tabs below. Use “PRINT” icon to print “DETAILS” tab. Use “MONITOR” tab to input monitor preference. Use “PAY” tab to pay by credit card or indicate mailing a check to: ADMTA, P.O. Box 1892, Cedar Park, TX 78630.
ADMTA IS GREEN: 1. No registration forms need to be mailed to chairs. 2. No receipts need to be mailed to treasurer.
- Entrants must perform two contrasting pieces in jazz, pop or rock style.
- UNIQUE to JPR: the two pieces may be by the same composer as long as they are contrasting in styles.
- Improvisation is encouraged, but charts must be provided for the judge.
- Arrangements are allowed, but the arrangement must come from a recognized publisher or recognized digital download site.
- Pianists, vocalists and instrumentalists are eligible to enter.
AT THE FESTIVAL
- Students must provide original music for the judge or they will automatically receive a “no rating”.
- Number the first measure of each new line in the music.
- Students may NOT use their music or charts.
- Both pieces MUST be memorized.
- See more information about options for “no rating” and “special needs” entries in Festival Guide and the Special Needs Guide for festivals.
- Teachers are responsible for registering eligible students for honors recital 1 by the deadline.
- Check the Honors Recital section for deadlines and other information.
- There is no cost for honors recitals, but there is a two-day grace period after the deadline with a late fee of $15.00 and the treasurer will bill you.
- Preference for early or late concerts may be selected, but cannot be guaranteed.
To edit a registration, click on the registration's Edit link, then after the page re-loads, the Register tab. To delete a registration, click on the registration's Delete link, then OK in the confirmation popup. Please note that registrations cannot be edited after the grace period. If any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the grace period.Registrations will appear here.