Students of member teachers: $30.00. Students of non-member teachers: $40 plus $50 non-member teacher fee
Student receives: Critique, Certificate & Ribbon
To complete registration go to: admta.getacceptd.com
ADMTA IS GREEN: 1. No registration forms need to be mailed to chairs. 2. No receipts need to be mailed to treasurer.
- Entrants must play two contrasting pieces in jazz, pop or rock style.
- UNIQUE to JPR: The two pieces may be by the same composer as long as they are contrasting.
- Improvisation is encouraged, but charts must be provided for the judge.
- Arrangements are allowed, but the arrangement must come from a recognized publisher or recognized digital download site.
- Students must upload scanned copies of original scores for the judge, or they will receive a “no rating.”
- Number the first measure of each new line in the music.
- Students may NOT use their music or charts.
- Both pieces MUST be memorized.
To edit a registration, click on the registration's Edit link, then after the page re-loads, the Register tab. To delete a registration, click on the registration's Delete link, then OK in the confirmation popup. Please note that registrations cannot be edited after the grace period. If any problems, please contact email@example.com by the end of the grace period.Registrations will appear here.