Location: UT-Austin, Butler School of Music
Students only play ONCE even if they qualify for more than one event. Students should choose one of their pieces from a qualifying event. Only those who qualify for the Winner’s Recital can be scheduled at this recital time.
We appreciate the opportunity to have our Winners’ Recital in Jessen Auditorium on the campus at the University of Texas at Austin. As a courtesy, please do not play on the hall piano before or after the recitals.
Student must have their parental/guardian consent form signed before attending Winners’ Recital.
- Eligibility of the winners Recital:
- Best of the Era Award from Solo Contest (Four winners, each presenting an Era).
- Winners for the Steinway Piano Gallery Concerto Competition (Nine Winners from elementary, junior, and senior divisions).
- Winners of the Schedler Scholarship (Six Winners from 6th-8th grades).
- Winners of the Janet Russell Memorial Scholarship (Eight Winners from 9th-12th grades).
- Winner of the Ella Louise Burba Senior Piano Scholarship (One winner).
- TMTA SA state regional finalists advancing to the state semi-finals in all divisions (TBD)
- Top Division winner of Austin Youth Music Ambassadors (Three winners from Elementary, Junior, and Senior divisions. Division ties are allowed to participate).
- Outstanding Students of the Year (Six Winners. Division ties are allowed to participate).
- Senior of the Year Award (One Winner. If a tie, ties are allowed to participate.)
- MTNA/TMTA State, Division or National winners and alternates. (TBD)
To edit a registration, click on the registration's Edit link, then after the page re-loads, the Register tab. To delete a registration, click on the registration's Delete link, then OK in the confirmation popup. Please note that registrations cannot be edited after the grace period. If any problems, please contact email@example.com by the end of the grace period.You have no registrations for this event.