Location: UT-Austin, Butler School of Music
Students only play ONCE even if they qualify for more than one event. Students should choose one of their pieces from a qualifying event. Only those who qualify for the Winners’ Recital can be scheduled at this recital time.
We appreciate the opportunity to have our Winners’ Recital in Jessen Auditorium on the campus at the University of Texas at Austin. As a courtesy, please do not play on the hall piano before or after the recitals.
Student must have their parental/guardian consent form signed before attending Winners’ Recital.
- Eligibility of the winners Recital:
- Winners for the Steinway Piano Gallery Concerto Competition (Three possible Winners: 1st place in each division elementary, junior, and senior divisions).
- Winners of the Schedler Scholarship (1st and 2nd places, or six possible winners from 6th-8th grades).
- Winners of the Janet Russell Memorial Scholarship (1st and 2nd places, or eight possible winners from 9th-12th grades).
- Winner of the Ella Louise Burba Senior Piano Scholarship (One winner).
- Winners of the Ella Louise Burba Piano Contest Grades 1-12 (1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each grade level, or 36 possible winners).
- TMTA SA state regional finalists advancing to the state semi-finals in all divisions.
- Top Division winner of Austin Youth Music Ambassadors (Three winners from Elementary, Junior, and Senior divisions. Division ties are allowed to participate).
- Outstanding Students of the Year (Six Winners. Division ties are allowed to participate).
- Senior of the Year Award (One Winner. )
- MTNA/TMTA State, Division or National winners and alternates.
- Original Composition Contest Winners (students who place in state or national contest may perform or have their works performed).
To edit a registration, click on the registration's Edit link, then after the page re-loads, the Register tab. To delete a registration, click on the registration's Delete link, then OK in the confirmation popup. Please note that registrations cannot be edited after the grace period. If any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the grace period.You have no registrations for this event.