2019-2020 Contest Guide
Contests and auditions are competitive events in which students for designated age groups are judged relative to other students participating in the event. Please see the specific goals for each contest or audition.
- Please log in to complete online registration.
- Be sure to check each particular contest for specific repertoire requirements and address any questions to Repertoire Committee well in advance of the event.
- Check eligibility requirements for each contest to ascertain whether it is open to pianists, vocalists and/or instrumentalist.
- Students are assigned in random order according to the categories or age levels associated with the particular contest or audition. Therefore, specific time requests cannot be accepted.
- Student Affiliate Registration is NOT required.
- Facilities and logistics of event do not allow any outside equipment to be brought to the event which includes pedal extenders, electronic equipment for accompaniment tracks, etc.